- Stefan Frings QtWebApp supports you in writing server-side web application in C++ based on the Qt toolkit. It is a light-weight implementation inspired by Java Servlets.
- HttpListener is a HTTP 1.1 web server with support for
- The Template engine supports
- The Logger classes provide
- automatic backups and file rotation
- configurable message format, see LogMessage
- messages may contain thread-local info variables
- optional ring-buffer for writing debug messages in case of errors
- they are configurable at runtime without program restart
- The QtService class
- Runs the application as a Windows service or Unix daemon
If you write a real application based on this source, take a look into the Demo applications. They set up a single listener on port 8080, however multiple listeners with individual configurations are also possible.
To set up a HA system with loadsharing and/or failover, I recommend an Apache HTTP server with mod_proxy and sticky sessions